[Glass] loading seaside and zinc

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Dec 5 14:20:24 PST 2013

Mariano,

It's been awhile since I worked on the WAGemStoneRunSeasideGems class, but I see that you are expecting both Swazoo and FastCGI gems to be running concurrently and I don't think that class was designed for such a use case ...

>From what I recall, it's an either/or type of setup where you manage a set of FastCGI gems _or_ a set of Swazoo gems not both, so I guess I'm not surprised that things aren't quite working correctly ...

BTW, my read of that script would leave a swazoo gem running, but unmanaged (i.e., once you switched to the WAFastCGIAdaptor, WAGemStoneRunSeasideGems forgets about the WAGsSwazooAdaptor) ...

With tODE I plan to change the way that Seaside gems are managed ... something along the lines of the SeasideBrowser(?) for Pharo...

Dale