[Glass] GC and how to make it successful in the first run ...

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 13 16:20:36 PST 2013

Now look at the Stone and GcGem logs (admin and reclaim). What entries do they contain since the MFC finished?

Do you have any other sessions logged in? If so, how long have they been logged in?

Are you running statmonitor? See appendix G (p. 463) of http://downloads.gemtalksystems.com/docs/GemStone64/3.1.x/GS64-SysAdminGuide-3.1.pdf.
If not, then you should! This is the best tool to help diagnose these problems.

James Foster
Director of Operations
GemTalk Systems, LLC
+1 503 766 4714 (voice & fax)