[Glass] Alternatives for HTTPS client

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Nov 15 09:33:42 PST 2013

Mariano,

One of the motivations for porting Zinc is to get to the point where we can port Zodiac as well, but we are not quite there yet .. It turns that Sean Allen wrote a post about https clients and GLASS (GsWebEdition?)[1] ... then you can use the Zinc client code to do https connects ... I do believe that the Zinc client code is pretty solid, but Johan should let us know the details ...

Dale

[1] http://www.monkeysnatchbanana.com/posts/2010/06/22/faking-a-https-client-for-glass.html