[Glass] Changes to terms of Free for Commercial Use license for 3.2 and beyond

James Foster james.foster at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Apr 25 14:36:50 PDT 2014

On Apr 25, 2014, at 9:33 AM, Sebastian Heidbrink <sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de> wrote:

> If you stil lwant to just try the preconfigured vm,.... you can find it here:
>
> http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/jade/
>
> But I have no idea how up-to-date it is.

Not only does the link gives no information about the version, but I don’t remember much except that it was “current” as of January 2013. Note that it includes the MC-enabled repository, but does not have any Seaside loaded and does not have Apache either. It basically has Ubuntu and GemStone/S 64 Bit.

James