[Glass] Tode startNetldi and tODE edit entry update

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Dec 12 13:45:40 PST 2014

Dario,

This is a "known" issue[1] ... you can get away with using the netldi name
in the description file, but if you are coming in remotely, you end up
having to use the netldi port number which does change from invocation to
invocation as you've noted ...

I plan to address this problem when I make my pass on gsDevKitHome ...
soonish

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/issues/20

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Dario Trussardi via Glass <