[Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 in GemStone 3.1.0.5?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:55:57 PST 2014

Hey Johan,

I expect you're already planning to take a look at these but if not I
noticed a couple other things.  I've reverted back to 3.0.10 because I was
getting an error when loading 'REST' into gemStone 3.1.0.5.  When loading
Seaside-REST-Core-JohanBrichau.53 package it complained about needing:
  WARequestHandler
  WARequestFilter
  WAError
  WAObject
  WASystemConfiguration

So it seems like Seaside-Core.gemstone wasn't loaded.

When loading the 'JQuery' group it stumbled on this package:
Seaside-JSON-Core-DiegoLont.25 and emitted this error:

a Halt occurred (error 2709), Debug Warning: Warning: This package depends
on the following classes:
  GRDelegatingStream
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  GRDelegatingStream>>json:

I was loading the packages like this:

  Metacello new
    baseline: 'Seaside3';
    repository: 'github://glassdb/Seaside31:gemstone3.1/repository';
    load: 'REST'

But the errors also occurred when using my projects configuration.

Thanks for taking a look

Paul

Johan Brichau-3 wrote