[Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 in GemStone 3.1.0.5?

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Sat Feb 15 04:14:41 PST 2014

Hi Paul,

The second error is because the ConfigurationOfSeaside3 does not pull in the latest Grease 1.1.
The loading script in the README on the github repo has an explicit step for that.

I’m busy setting up the Grease port for Gemstone on the glassdb github repository and hope to finish that sometime this weekend.

The first loading error is strange because REST explicitly sets the Core as a prerequisite.
I have updated the configuration baseline and maybe the online version was a bit behind. So it might be fixed now.

Johan