[Glass] Seaside 3.1.1 in GemStone 3.1.0.5?

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 09:48:14 PST 2014

Hi!

I tried to load seaside 3.1 following the instructions on
github.com/glassdb/Seaside31 into a clean 3.1.0.5 db.

Only the first script did work.

After that i always get the following errors:

...RETRY->BaselineOfGLASS1
...RETRY->BaselineOfGLASS1
gofer repository error: 'GoferRepositoryError: file is too short'...ignoring
...FAILED->BaselineOfGLASS1

without loading GLASS

Fetched -> ConfigurationOfGrease-JohanBrichau.250 ---
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main ---
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main
Loaded -> ConfigurationOfGrease-JohanBrichau.250 ---
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main ---
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main
...RETRY->BaselineOfSeaside3
...RETRY->BaselineOfSeaside3
gofer repository error: 'GoferRepositoryError: file is too short'...ignoring
...FAILED->BaselineOfSeaside3

Am i missing something.

Gerhard