[Glass] Problem assigning to temp vars from Seaside callbacks?

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Tue Jan 28 07:48:11 PST 2014

On 28 Jan 2014, at 16:26, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW..... do you know if there is a slime rule or something to check this? I am sure I have many other places like this...

I remember to have tried that once, but I did not have too much understanding of writing Slime rules.
Actually, I'm still not reasonably good Slime rule writer. I wrote 1 rule for Seaside and got help from Lukas for that ;-)

So, no there is no rule for that.
Maybe it's feasible: you need to find assignments to method temporaries from within seaside callback blocks.

Johan