[Glass] GS 3.1.0.5: Fatal Internal Error, 5015, 15621, IO Error (RepRead Error)

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jul 30 15:25:34 PDT 2014

Pieter,

You should be glad to know that based on your feedback and experience we
decided to turn on /dev/null tranlogs in some of our stress tests and have
indeed found some problems that could lead to the errors that you are
seeing ... no schedule for when the bugfixes will show up ...

BTW the fact that you never stopped/restarted your stone kinda sealed the
deal on implicating /dev/null tranlogs:)

So thanks for your patience and help in isolating the problem ...

Dale