[Glass] Free Gems

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jun 5 11:10:48 PDT 2014

Marten,

That sounds like a reasonable approach ... the service vm is useful if you
must access shared gemstone data, but an external process is a good option.

Do you happen to have any classes that you can share for managing and
initiating these external processes? It helps to have a little bit of code
to start with if one wants to go this route.

Dale