[Glass] [Metacello] Name not found: 'OB-Metacello'

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jun 23 15:13:24 PDT 2014

yes that is suspicious ... so I've been fixing registry bugs at a hefty
clip and the new stuff seems to be correct ... I've been hammering on the
registry pretty hard with tODE and I've fixed several rigistry related
issues ... there was definitely a period where the registry was getting
corrupted by a normal Metacello load so it probably is related to haveing
older versions of Metacello loaded as well ... Since I'm not ablte to
reproduce the problem yet, I'm inclined to to publish a "fixed" 1.0-beta9.2
and let you take it for a spin...