[Glass] Updating code from seaside gem

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 21 11:51:13 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Dale Henrichs <
dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

> Upon further review it is very likely related to a logic error in the
> signal handling logic in the vm in the presence of a partial continuation
> (which we're using)... the signal handling logic is a bit complicated and
> we are interested in getting to the bottom of this, so there are a couple
> of things that we could do ..
>
> 1. The easiest of all is for us to get our hands on the extent and
> reproduce the problem
>     in our "lab" then we can easily use gdb to trace execution, etc.
> Perhaps a sanitized copy
>     of the extent that exhibits the problem.

Hi Dale,

Stupid question...if I send the simple extent, are you able to run it just
like that? No problem which OS user I was using, which gemtone
username/pass I was using, etc?  I guess you can also use a swazoo adaptor
to avoid nginx..
would you need anything else besides the extent file and maybe tranlogs?

Thanks,