[Glass] [ANN] GsUpgrader

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 22 10:24:15 PDT 2014

Johan,

The bug that you reported does indeed produce the error signature that you
reported earlier and is likely to be the root cause of Jon's problems as
well ...

I have a couple of open bugs against Metacello about the poor error
messages for retry[1] and poor error reporting during github downloads[2]
that I was about to address today:) so the timing is good.

Right now I still am a bit mystified about why I am not seeing the errors
caused by "Cannot allocate memory", but now that I know what to look for, I
should be able to figure it out ...

So thanky Jon and Johan for your patience and help ferreting this puppy out!

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/227
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/226

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Johan Brichau via Glass <