[Glass] gsDevKit and Ubuntu 14.04 server

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 24 09:50:19 PDT 2014

Marten,

Could you share the details of your step-by-step procedure so that I can
reproduce the problem?

I am in the unfortunate position of knowing that there are holes in several
of the procedures but am completely unable to reproduce the issues myself
no matter what weird things I try everything works just fine for me:) I've
spent the bulk of the last week trying to reproduce reported issues ... in
vain ...

Soooo I need detailed step-by-step formula for reproducing the problem.

Dale

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 5:52 AM, itlists at schrievkrom.de via Glass <