[Glass] ServerBlocks and compiler issues

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Apr 27 11:33:54 PDT 2015

Mariano,

That would help a bit in the short term, but in the longer term there
are a couple of different approaches:

   1. for the SHOUT highlighting in tODE, I already import the list of
globals from the stone to Pharo, so I just need
       to create a special workspace that catches the notification
compares the globals to the list ... a similar
       trick could be applied to resolving message selectors (at the
cost of a round trip or two).
   2. completely wire out the global/selector checking and let the
compiler in GemStone resolve things
   3. ???

Thanks for the thought tough:)

Dale