[Glass] Error 4147 doing fullBackupCompressedTo:

Hernan Wilkinson via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Apr 29 07:30:19 PDT 2015

Hi,
 something weird happened today making a backup of the repository.
 I have this script that runs from topaz every night:

| dir |
dir := '/home/imc/Dropbox/GemstoneBackup'.
(FileDirectory on: dir) deleteFileNamed: 'imc.', Date today dayOfWeek
printString, '.bak.gz'.
SystemRepository fullBackupCompressedTo: dir,'/imc.',Date today dayOfWeek
printString,'.bak'
%

Anyway, nothing amazing there, but for some reason I was getting this error:

ERROR 4147 , Error during login:

I tried to run the script with topaz by hand and the same error.
I stopped the gems, the stone, netldi and restarted them, run the script,
same error.
For some reason after a couple of tries I made a "SystemRepository
fullBackupTo:..:" instead of "SystemRepository fullBackupCompressedTo: .."
and worked... and after that the fullBackupCompressedTo: worked too...

Any idea what could happen?

--

*HernĂ¡n WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
*Phone: +54-011*-6091-3125 / +54-011-3221-4713