[Glass] GLASS appliance (VMWare virtual machine) still available?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Feb 11 17:49:15 PST 2015

Jon,

The set of tools that Norbert is referring to veewee, vagrant, chef,
etc. would be used to produce a GsDevKit appliance from scratch. The
core installServer script would remain unchanged, but a number of the
various copy/paste steps can be automated and different linux
distributions can be used as a target ... It would also automate such
tasks as installing a web server (like nginx) and could presumably
automate the installation of daemontools and monit  as well

Basically you would decide what type of GsDevKit server you wanted built
for you and you'd use a script that could produce a "custom" virtual
machine on demand ...

Dale