[Glass] index defined on RcIdentityBag's contains foreign object

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jan 9 05:43:22 PST 2015

> On 09 Jan 2015, at 13:16, Johan Brichau <johan at yesplan.be> wrote:
>

>> The RcIdentityBag itself appears to be functioning properly (for now).
>
> I have to retract that. Iterating over the collection throws the same error. However, getting objects from it via the index works fine.

Ok, I have now explicitly replaced the wrong object in the components array of the RcIdentityBag by an IdentityBag instance.
This fixed the issue, and I ran a cleanupBag and auditIndexes afterwards, saying all is OK

We’re never explicitly touching the components of RcIdentityBag and it’s the first time I encounter such an issue.
I could only retrieve all objects from the collection by using the select: message, which probably uses the index.

Johan