[Glass] [ANN] Zinc 2.4.3.1

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jan 14 21:13:00 PST 2015

Another todo item[1] knocked off from "pull request monday" email[2]
with the release of Zinc v2.4.3.1[3]:

   - GsApplicationTools v1.0.2 integration
   - Zinc bugfixes[4]
   - see PR #66[5] for diffs

I've built test cases for the GsApplicationTools v1.0.2 integration, but
I still need to write documentation[6] explaining how to use GemServers
and Zinc, but the bugfixes that are not directly related to
GemServers[4] have been held out long enough.

Note that the GemServers have not been integrated with the Seaside
adaptors. That's still on the the todo items[1].

Other than the bugfixes, I have not intentionally changed any of the old
behavior of the servers, as I've added new classes to support the
GemServers, so let me know if you run into any issues.

Dale

[1]
https://trello.com/c/StHtH9jo/1-activities-to-be-performed-before-pulling-trigger-on-pull-requests-for-servicevm-zinc-and-seaside31#
[2] http://forum.world.st/Glass-Pull-Request-Monday-td4796078.html