[Glass] Weird Gems crash when exporting sixx (corrupt error???)

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jan 28 14:50:20 PST 2015

Thanks Dale. Of course, that happened while at was in holidays hehehehe.
Now I had the time to debug it and indeed, it was the UTF8 problem as you
said. Basically, I had a string which contained a none UTF8 characters and
therefore had a primitive fail in

String >> encodeAsUTF8

"Encode receiver in UTF8 format.  Returns a Utf8 ."

<primitive: 468>
self _primitiveFailed: #encodeAsUTF8

So... you said this was a "known" issue. Should I report it somewhere? was
it already fixed in newest gemstone?

Thanks,

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:13 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <