[Glass] Can I use tODE in this context?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 14 12:58:57 PDT 2015

Yep ... but I'm in the middle of lunch I still need to work out all of
the details .. part will be to use the file created for your example stone.

$GS_HOME/tode/sys/local/client/descriptions contains a description file
that can be editted with the details of the stone in which you installed
tODE manually ... at least this should get you logging in ...

There may be a gotcha or two withe getting your /home and /sys
environments set up -like `ls` might not work ... but the commands
probably will - and that will take a bit of looking ... after lunch:)

Dale