[Glass] Grease build fails on ERROR 2734 , a RepositoryError occurred (error 2734), Too many sessions logged in to run with requested number of sessions (RepositoryError)

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Jan 17 23:55:45 PST 2016

Hi,

The Grease build for Gemstone 3.2.10 fails on the following error while loading the code:

ERROR 2734 , a RepositoryError occurred (error 2734), Too many sessions logged in to run with requested number of sessions (RepositoryError)

I retried the build but it fails again with the same error message.

Url of the concerned build: https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Grease/builds/103053212

I understand there’s a limited number of possible sessions and that’s a parameter which defaults to 40.
Since I find it hard to believe there are 40 sessions logged in during this travis build, what can be the cause of this?

cheers
Johan