[Glass] Gemtools login problematic

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 9 15:52:56 PST 2016

Dario,

If you have tODE installed, I would like you try the `testLogin`
command, since it gives me a nice report about what might be going wrong ...

If you try to use port forwarding for GemTools[1], we will eliminate a
couple of variables..

Now I notice that in your gslist, that the netldi is reported as
`frozen` and that could be an issue.

If you could send us a copy of the netldi log file we might be able to
understand what might be going on ... but I don't think a frozen netldi
is a good thing ...

Also I'd like to see a copy of the settings you are using to log into
your stone from GemTools ...

Ip address changes could affect how GemTools host resolves ip addresses
or how the stone resolves the host name for your GemTools host ...

I would like a bit mor edetailo about which hosts had their ip addresses
changed ...

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/blob/master/docs/portForwardingForRemoteLogins.md