[Glass] Update method from Topaz

Richard Sargent via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Apr 23 12:05:41 PDT 2018

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass <

> Ciao,
>
> for error i change the Locale decimalPoint  method to  ^$.   instead  ^'.'
>
> Now in the tode i can't update the method,  when i do the tode command:
> browse class Locale  the system answer the error:
>
> Unable to log into server: Argument Error occurred  ( error 2283 ) reason:
> rtErrInvalidArgsClass, 1 is not one of the class kinds in anArray
> ( AbstractCharacter, CharacterCollection ).width 'TDTopezServer createFor:
> 1
>
> Now i think to update the method from topaz  sessions.
>
> It's possible ?

Yes. The following lines are code from filing out such a method. From a
logged in topaz session, you can enter these lines (or a variant) to add
code. See the topaz instruction manual for further details, of course.
category: 'Accessing'
method: Locale
decimalPoint

   "Return the value of the instance variable 'decimalPoint'."
   ^decimalPoint
%

(And don't forget to commit!)