[Glass] Development integration

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 25 11:19:28 PDT 2018

Ciao,

> 	i'm interested to integrate development works on Pharo and Glass ( run on the same system ).
>

> 	On Pharo i setup a Pharo6.1-64 image with Iceberg support.
>
> 		I create a local repository  'example'  with ExamplePackage and relative BaselineOfExample package and class.
>
> 	For Glass i use GsDevKit  update at commit :	d24cc327

	I do a new development cycle working on new DarioTest package and relative Baseline.

> 	Now in Tode i create a project entry 	based on Pharo:	 		example git repository.
>
> 	The relative  tode 	example project log 		report the right commit of the git repository.
>
> 	But when i do the 	tode 	baseline  	menu option
>
> 		 the system generates: 	 ' Could not resolve: BaselineOfExample' 	in cache filetree:///opt/pharo6.1-64......./iceberg/example

	Now all ran fine.

> 	I'm in the right directions ?

	I heard of Jadeite and Rowan.

	( I've never seen jade IDE )

	Can anyone give me references - indications about it?

		Simplify the development cycle?

		Does it also work on remote stone?

		How it works if rename a Package, if rename a class or instance variable?

> 	Some considerations about development integrations ?

	Thanks,

		Dario