[Glass] MacOS 10.15 (Catalina)

BrunoBB smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Fri Oct 11 08:12:02 PDT 2019

/I'm also curious if you (or anyone else for that matter) has some time
to work on the port of the devKitCommandLine support from Pharo 3.0 to
GemStone 3.5.0 ... I would be able to supply a 3.5.0 tode image with
Rowan/FileSystem support installed that could be used for porting work.
Once the port is done, I would be able to create the replacement
devKitCommandLine st_launcher script that would use the ported
devKitCommandLine code and st_launcher to replace the Pharo 3.0 image ... /

Dale,

I'm willing to help but my available time will depend on other factors.

Definitely i'm interested to help on this task.

A Github repo should be created to clone everything locally i think...

regards,
bruno

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html